ECOMMERCE WEB DESIGN USING SHOPIFY
Create your ecommerce website on a platform that looks fantastic and is packed full of great features to help increase product sales.
First of all, it’s important to take a look at why Shopify could be the right choice for you.
I have both personally used and worked with numerous clients that have used various ecommerce solutions such as Woocommerce, Magento, EKM Powershop, Volution or custom built websites. And I can hand on heart say that Shopify is easily the best solution I have used.
Here are just a few of the key benefits to Shopify:
- Shopify handle hosting, security and software updates..
- Basic plan is affordable.
- Fantastic marketing tools.
- Wonderful user dashboard that is extremely easy to use.
- Payment gateway already built in to Shopify.
- Top notch customer support.
For me, the most important aspect of starting or running an online store is the owners ability to easily manage their online store on a day to day basis without having to call a developer for every small change. Furthermore, the ecommerce solution they decide on must have all the marketing tools they to effective market and grow their business.
Shopify, in my opinion does all of the above.
Check out my Shopify Web Design package below and why not get in touch to discuss how we can work together.
SHOPIFY WEB DESIGN
SHOPIFY STORE SET UPGet your business off to the right start by choosing Shopify.
- Create Shopify account.
- Install and configure theme of your choice.
- Upload products.
- Set up appropriate product categories (called collections in Shopify).
- Set up tax and shipping rates.
- Configure payment gateway.
- Install required tracking codes such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
- Add any other apps you might require.
- Provide half day training on how to use Shopify.