Using Facebook carousel posts can be a great option to catch your audiences attention by getting creative in the way you display your products or services. Watch this video and read below for a brief overview of how to create and edit one as well as some ideas on how to use them.
Here are some ways you can get creative with Facebook carousel posts:
- Display a range of products from one category e.g beds.
- Feature one particular product and show various images and benefits of that product e.g A Sleigh bed.
- Show a range of services you offer e.g Bookkeeping, Payroll, Auditing etc.
- Display numerous video testimonials.
- Feature a list of recent blog posts.
- Highlight several current special offers.
You can also create a carousel ad in your ads manager which gives you a few more additional options such as extra text and adding a call-to-action button. But that’s for another day!
If you have any thoughts or other ways you have used Facebook carousel posts why not leave a comment below.
Want Some One-To-One Training?
Stop pulling your hair out trying to figure it all out! Learn how my one-to-one training can help you get up to speed so you can market your business the right way.